Ready to Join? It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- Primary REALTOR® membership – The most common membership, this includes local, state, and national memberships and access to GEBOR MLS. You are eligible for membership if you are licensed to sell real estate in Pennsylvania and affiliated with a Broker of Record or Designated REALTOR® who holds GEBOR membership.
- MLS-Only Subscriber - If you already hold active Primary membership with another local REALTOR® association, are affiliated with a Broker of Record or Designated REALTOR® who holds GEBOR membership and are applying only for access to GEBOR MLS.
- Secondary REALTOR® membership - For those who already hold active Primary membership with another local REALTOR® association and would like to join GEBOR as a Secondary Member with or without access to GEBOR MLS.
- Appraiser membership – Appraisers are considered REALTOR® members in the eyes of NAR. GEBOR includes this as a separate membership option in order to optimize member recognition and directory assignments.
- Affiliate membership – If you do not have an active real estate license but provide services, supplies, or are otherwise related to or interested in the real estate industry this membership is for you.
- Office Setup - If you are a Broker of Record, Designated REALTOR®, Appraiser, or representative of one who is interested in setting up a new office for GEBOR REALTOR® membership and/or MLS participation, please click the link to our website contact form below to submit a request for an office application.
- Your Real Estate or Appraiser License.
- Your Work Email (this will display on your listings).
- A Letter of Support from your Broker of Record or Designated REALTOR® (Broker/DR must be a GEBOR member and/or MLS participant). GEBOR will accept any firm’s standard Letter of Support.
- If you have ever held REALTOR® membership, you will need your NAR M1 Member ID (aka NRDS Number).
- If you are a current REALTOR® member, you will need a Letter in Good Standing from your Primary REALTOR® Association. GEBOR will accept any association's standard Letter of Good Standing.
STEP THREE - CLICK THE MEMBERSHIP LINK IN STEP ONE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
If you have questions, please contact GEBOR Staff for guidance via the "Get In Touch" links at the bottom of the page.